Saturday, September 18, 2010

You (part 2)

Hey;**

Just want to make a quick clarification about the story..

The characters stand as an abstract meaning rather than literal, ya3ni they’re not based on actual people but on what they resemble..

Lol if its not clear yet please let me know ;$


Enjoy;**

___________________________



“I'll be right back” he said and walked away.

.

.

.


I just sat there daydreaming about him, yes I admit it, he took over my brain, my thoughts..

I wonder what could be next?;s

Did I mention he was handsome?

I did?

Well,, That’s only cause words wont do him justice.

His looks are simply beyond description.


Oh shit I forgot saleem!

Dialing Saleem..

Saleem: Hello

Me: Saleem its Hope,, where are you?!

Saleem: im on my way ma’am but there’s been an accident so I might take a while to reach you

Me: oh no that’s ok you don’t have to come im getting my car fixed, you can go back and enjoy your day (I felt guilty)

Saleem: ok ma’am no problem

Me: thanks though. Bye.

End call.


As soon as I ended the call with Saleem, He appeared again, my heart skipped a beat, only this time he was standing in front of my car with his head down checking out the tires..

I got down from the car and walked to where he stood..


“It’s the front right one..” I said smiling..

“Yeah I figured..” he said smiling his angelic smile..

he got down, took out the tool he needed from a box he had beside him, and began unscrewing the tire..


I somehow felt a bit dizzy but I brushed it off..


“Need any help?” I asked, feeling helpless..

“Sure.. if you can get your spare tire” not sounding serious..

“Ok..” but I was. I need to make myself useful..

“Alone? ” he looked at me a bit surprised..

“Yeah, alone,, its just a tire..” I answered coolly..

“You cant carry it by yourself, ill go get it once im done from this.” He said in a matter-of-fact tone and got back to work..

“And why would you think I cant?” I asked curiously..

“Cause the tire is pretty heavier than you are, so you wont be able to”

“Is that so?” I said cutting him short..

“Yepp..” he simply stated..

“Watch me.” I said a bit ticked off..


That’s it. He crossed the line. Who is he to tell me that I cant do something?! Ha?
When I say I can do it, then I can! There's no limit to what I can do!
Well you know what they say.. the sky is the limit..

I got to the trunk, opened it up, lifted the cover where my spare tire was, took the cover away..

wow that thing is pretty big! How come it didn’t look that big on the car?...
uh I don’t really care.. im guna do it.. well atleast im guna try to!

Ok then..

Here goes..

I had my hands on either side of the tire..


“How’s it goin back there?” he asked loud enough..

“Everything is going fine!” I shouted back..

“You’re guna hurt yourself you know”

I ignored..

I heard him chuckle.. whatever..


I slowly began lifting the tire..

Ok it’s a bit heavy..


Sorry its REALLY HEAVY!


Its O.K..


I can do this..


I lifted a bit more..


I can do this..


I can do this..


Just got to keep my hopes up!

Atlast I had it in my arms and slowly began walking, taking tiny steps..


Ok im beginning to feel my head spin..


Oh god this is not good!


I need to focus! .. the sun is way too hot for me to handle!


My vision blurred..



I need..



















I need..



















I need..







































“Help”

And I collapsed..










































































































Mmm.. my pillow seems softer than I can remember..

I slowly opened my eyes and noticed fake painted stars on the ceiling..

Wait I dont have stars in my ceiling…

I quickly recalled the events of what just happened earlier

Oh my!

I rapidly sprang up on the bed.. ahh head rush!

I had my hand to hold it still..


“Take it easy! Its ok, your in my room..” he said calmly..

“Im in where? What?” my hand still on my head..


He came and sat on the bed facing me..

“Here, drink this.” He offered me a glass of water..

I took it and slowly began drinking it..



“Feel better?” he asked

I nodded..



“Do you mind telling me what happened?” I asked..

“Wanna know the part where I told you you couldn’t do it or when you collapsed while doing it?” he chuckled..

Victory, yet again..

“You know which one..” I lowered my head..

“Well, its simple, you tried lifting a tire that’s twice your weight, you couldn’t handle it, must’ve got extremely dehydrated from the sun and blacked out..”


“Wow...” taking in what he just said..


“Yeah well you shouldve listened to me when I told you..” he said sounding concerned..

“I know..” I said sounding defeated.


“That makes me the winner you know” he said jokingly.

“What? No it doesn’t.” I said looking at him.

“Oh yes it does..” he smiled his crocked smile.


“Alright fine you win, what do you want me to do?” I wondered..


“Go on a date with me” he simply stated..


I think i just got struck by lightening

Did he just ask me out?

Or did I imagine he did?


“So what do you say?” he asked while that smile still plastered on his face..


“Um yeah sure ok..” I answered feeling my cheeks burn..


“Oh and btw your car is good to go”

“Oh yeah I forgot about that! Thank you so much for helping me!”

“No prob.”


“Wait you didn’t tell me how'd you notice I had trouble with my car?” I asked curiously..

“That’s cause your car broke across the street from where I live..”


Wow that was stupid of me..


“What time is it?” I asked looking for a clock..

“It's 9:20 at night”

“Oh I better get back home..” I said not wanting to leave..


I lifted the cover away from me and stood up..

I sensed a slight spin,

At the same time I felt one hand holding my arm and the other supporting my back..


“Are you ok?” his voice was so close to my ear, it made me shiver..

“I'm fine, its just a head spin..” I managed to say..

“Wont let you drive like this, ill drop you home..” he stated.

I knew I couldn’t argue so I just nodded..

We walked to his car, his hand still on my back and I..

I was living a dream..

His car was a black bmw 650i

I got into the passenger seat..

And we drove until we reached my house, he parked at the gate, came to my side and opened the door, held his hand out for me, I held it and stepped down, we walked to the gate, and I entered the code for it to open..

“You have a beautiful house out here..” he said..

“Thank you..” I replied..

It's true we have a pretty big house but i always feel so empty in it..

We walked through the gate, still holding hands, I don’t know why but I felt so attached to him, and that’s what I fear the most..

We reached the door step..


“Thanks again..” I said facing him..

“For what..”

“For everything you did today..” I said sincerely..

“My pleasure..” and there was his smile again, the smile that makes my knees buckle, butterflies dance like crazy..

“So i'll see you tomorrow then?” he said breaking the silence..

I was on cloud 9..

“Tomorrow?”

“Yeah say around 7?”

“7 is good..”

he chuckled, I think he noticed how dazed I was…

“Alright then, you take care of yourself Hope”

“Wait how’d you know my name?” I asked surprised..

“I have my ways..” he winked..


“You better get some sleep..” he said concerned..

“Ok then..” I said while reaching the door..


“Goodnight mmm... ” I said as I looked back at him waiting for him to tell me his name..

"It's Trust.."

Trust... aahh...

"Oh,, goodnight Trust.." i said smiling..

"Goodnight Hope.." he said and walked away..


I got inside the house, grabbed a banana from the kitchen and ate it on my way to my bedroom, got into my pj’s and cuddled into my bed..

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! I loved the post! They seem cute together!
    And I like the idea of the characters!!

    ReplyDelete