Sunday, September 12, 2010

You (part 1)

Hey;* im sorry for taking so long its just that i never thought
writing a post would be so tiring! lol and i got kinda busy bs i said
im guna post ilyoum and so i will ;p its kinda short though ;$
inshallah ill make the next one long enough ;p

Enjoy;*

________________



What was I thinking?


I’m sure I wasn’t.


His oh-so-soothing words, his soft melodic voice, his piercing yet innocent black eyes, killer physique, oh-so-charming looks, sharp cute nose, sun-kissed skin, perfect teeth, and a smile that would make any girl fall for him.


I just never thought that one day that girl,,


would be me.



My name is Hope, and I’m but an ordinary looking girl, people say I’m pretty but never beautiful. I have a tiny nose, small brown eyes, wavy-curly long brown hair, slightly tanned skin, small yet full pink lips.

Oh yeah and you need to know one more thing about me...

i have never had a boyfriend in my entire life nor plan to. Why? Because I think that relationships are merely but a scam, thats right, a scam.

I just know that someday, when the time comes, no matter how long ill wait for the right one to come, I’ll know if its meant to be simply by looking into his eyes, and then ill know deep down if he’s the one for me or not,, I just do... Because I have hope.

.

.

.


Who am I kidding to be able to think again after meeting a man like him?


I will never forget the day I met him.


I was on my way back from uni in the hot blazing sun, exhausted, just as I was about to reach the corner to my house I must have ran over something so I immediately stopped the car, thank god I wasn’t speeding. I had to get down to check if everything was ok. Not that I would know if there was anything wrong,

I got down from the car and had a look on all the tires, until I got to the front right one did I notice that it was flat and had a nail stuck through it.


"Perfect." I thought.


I had no one to call right now, I’m an only child, my parents and my cousins are away for the summer, My best friend has a class right now.


Dialing Saleem..

Saleem: Hello?

Me: Hi Saleem where are you?

Saleem: I went holiday, today is Sunday. Why ma’am?

Me: oh yeah I forgot its Sunday. Please can you come pick me up, I’m in Luke Street, got a flat tire and I’m stuck.

Saleem: ok ma’am I’m coming now.

Me: thank you saleem.

End call.

I got back inside the car, opened the A.C, had a random radio station on, and sat waiting for Saleem to come.




5 minutes passed..






10 minutes passed..







35 minutes passed..





Still no saleem.

I wonder whats taking him so long!

I debated whether or not to go back home walking, but in this weather, who knows if ill even make it. I was just about to call saleem when out of nowhere i heard someone knock on my window, I got startled and I turned my face to see who it was, and there he was, wearing a white polo shirt with his Ray bans on.

I turned off the radio and rolled down my window..

“Hi, excuse me, is everything ok?” The man spoke.

“uhhh..” I don’t know why but I was speechless.

“Sorry, are you ok?” he chuckled.

I died and went to heaven.

His voice,,

His laugh,,

Stop it hope! Focus!

“Oh um yeah I’m fine its just that I have a flat tire no big deal..” fhew that was easy.

“It’s a good thing I have the tools then.” He smiled.

His smile..

“Oh no its ok really don’t worry about it, I just called someone up, they’re on their way to fix it.” I lied. I’d be torturing him if I let him.

“Did you now?” he asked with one eyebrow raised.

“Yeah..” I simply replied.

“Then how come it’s been almost an hour and still no one showed up?” he said with a hint of victory.

“Huh uhh umm..” was all I could come up with. What’s wrong with me! Wait how did he even know that?!

He smirked.

“I’ll be right back.” He said and walked away.



3 comments:

  1. I like it! One question, what are their nationalities?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darliam: thanx love;**

    Cashmere.Poison: thanxx;* lol u can say they're from the US ;p you'll get what i mean later ;p

    ReplyDelete