Tuesday, December 28, 2010

You (part 3)

Hi all;*

I know its been a while since I posted another part of the story
honestly i've been busy lately and not motivated enough to continue
but i hate leaving anything un done
so inshallah my aim is to finish this story
just a few more posts

pleeaasee prettyy pleeasee with glitter sprinkled (ba3ad kashakht'ha ;p) leave a comment below xD

Enjoy;*

___________________________

Previously..

I got inside the house, grabbed a banana from the kitchen and ate it on my way to my bedroom, got into my pj’s and cuddled into my bed..




Now..


The alarm went off..

Ahh not now please!

I reached over and hit the snooze button

There, 5 more minutes wont hurt




Great and now I don’t feel sleepy anymore -_-

I sat up straight on my bed, rubbed my eyes, and turned right to look at my window..

I wonder if today would be a good day to jog..

I got off the bed, went to the window, and opened the curtains to the sides


Suddenly! out of no where! a body fell hanging in front of me bleeding all over!!!;O

























I’m a bad liar aren’t I? .. But hey, it could happen…





The weather actually seemed perfect, slightly sunny but with cool wind,, atlast summer is fading!

I went to the bathroom, did my business, then headed to my dressing room and picked out my Nike shorts and shirt, tied my hair in a cute ponytail, grabbed my ipod and went downstairs to get something to eat..

Yumm I can already smell the scent of the cupcakes from the kitchen, no doubt its all my favorite maid, Honey’s doing..
I went into the kitchen and sat on the stool facing her..

“Good morning Honey!” I greeted her..

“Aah Good morning Hope.. ” she replied smiling..

“somebody’s in looove..” I said teasingly..

“oh no no I’m too old for that..”

“naah.. I’m sure someday you’ll meet your prince.. everyone does.. eventually”

“You watch too much fairytales hope.. so, what do u want for breakfast?”

“hmm I don’t feel like eating much im going for a jog,, I’ll just have a banana and a glass of milk..”

“ok.. the weather looks lovely today..”

“mhmm..” I replied while eating my banana

“The cupcakes will be ready when you get back..”

“Great! I’ll bet they taste good!”

I drank my milk and thanked honey on my way out of the kitchen..

I went and to get my rottweiler dog, Back-up, to tie him up and take him with me,

As I walked to the garden, he came happily towards me, he just loves it when I take him for a walk, I got him tied up, had my earphones on, hit the shuffle button on my playlist, and went out the fence and into the neighborhood where we started walking.. (Their neighborhood is similar to the one in Desperate Housewives)


My phone vibrated..

Faith Calling..

Me: hey you

Faith: hey urself.. what r u up to?

Me: nothing just taking a walk with Back-up

Faith: ok text me when ur done im coming over

Me: ok bye

End call..


I continued my walk with back-up and said hello to our neighbors as we passed by..

Then out of nowhere a cat was crossing the street and back-up caught me off guard, my hands slipped from his leash and he sprinted towards the poor cat!

“BACK-UP STOP!” I Screamed as I ran to stop him before something terrible happens.

I then saw the cat run into one of the fences which was impossible for Back-up to enter. Thank god!

He was just standing there barking

I got to him and held his leash

The house looks something like this..





“I’m guessing that dog is yours?” a voice came from the house I was standing next to..

I turned and to me utter surprise it was Trust holding the cat in his arms while standing in his front porch.

oh how much I envied the cat, for some reason I felt like i wanted to be the only one he holds.

“Oh hey… yup he’s mine alright”

“Becareful not to lose control of the leash next time, he almost ate my cat” he said as a giggle escaped his lips

“Yeah um sorry about that, will do, wont happen again” ;$

“I’ll see you tonight then..” He said

“yupp tonight” I smiled at him

He waved and went inside his house..

“did u have to embarrass me infront of him?” I said looking at Back-up

he just stared at me giving me his puppy eyes look

“your evil you know that?”

I patted him and continued my workout around the neighborhood..

3 comments:

  1. GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON NOT TO KILL YOU! Jk :P Loved the post and how the characters names are almost the same! I want a post sooon because I reaaaally miss them! Moo t6awleen wella I'm gonna kill you for real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the characters names! hahah:) ANd love your story! but please don't take long :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cashmere: LOOOOOL!!!;$$ wallah adri 7ady 6awalt ;$$ .. oo thaank uu waayedddd!!;** i love reading ur comments btw!;* oo inshallah i"ll post another part soon!;)

    Dreamer: 7abeebtyy Thaank yoou!!;** i"ll try my best to post as soon as i can inshallah ;D

    ReplyDelete